Fennel & Orange Salad
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh herbs (thyme, parsley, marjoram or chives)
- 4 navel or blood oranges, peeled and sliced into thin rounds
- 2 medium fennel, thinly sliced
- 2 medium red onions, thinly sliced
- 20 black olives (optional)
Mix together oil, orange juice and herbs in a small bowl. Set aside.
Overlap the slices of fennel, orange and onions on a serving platter. Drizzle dressing over the top.
Garnish with the olives (optional) and fresh parsley.
Serves 6 to 8